We collect, protect and grow assets to provide a secure retirement income for public education employees.
- Provide quality service to our members in an efficient, economical manner,
- Provide our members on-demand and accurate access to their personal financial information,
- Educate our members about their retirement benefits,
- Manage the assets of the plan competently and prudently while achieving long-term risk-adjusted net returns in excess of market benchmarks as identified in the Board's Investment Policy, as well as exceeding the actuarial assumed return, and
- Inform our members about the financial status of TRS so they will be confident in our ability to provide their benefits.
Last Modified on 01/23/2020